PrestaShop E Commerce Development Bangalore
Eezyy World is one of the PrestaShop E Commerce Development Bangalore who designs ultimate PrestaShop Website with high end features in a quick turn around time. We provide E Comemrce websites from basic features including payment gateway integration and all other advanced features as well.
PrestaShop is an open source e-commerce shopping cart application. Initially released in 2007, PrestaShop is currently one of the most used e-commerce applications powering more than 100,000 stores. The PrestaShop e-Commerce Solution was built to take advantage of essential Web 2.0 innovations such as dynamic AJAX-powered features and next-generation ergonomy.
PrestaShop guides users through your product catalog intelligently and effortlessly, turning intrigued visitors into paying customers. Eezyy World provides PrestaShop E Commerce Development Bangalore according to the requirement of the client in a quick turn around time.
- Analytics and Reporting: Useful reports such as Abandoned Shopping Cart Report and Best Customers Report by Total and Number of Orders.
- Search Engine Optimization: URL Rewrites give full control of URL’s Meta-information for products and categories.
- Site Management: Control multiple websites and stores from one Administration Panel.
- Catalog Management: Batch Import and Export of catalog, Google Base Integration, and Downloadable/Digital Products.
- Catalog Browsing: Layer/Faceted navigation for filtering of products, Product comparisons, and Product Reviews.
- Product Browsing: Downloadable Products, Multiple Images Per Product, and Product Image Zoom-in Capability.
- Mobile Commerce: An iPhone optimized interface is included.
- Checkout: One-Page Checkout and Guest Checkout.
- Payment: Multiple payment options, and Configurable authorization and capturing of funds.
- Customer Service: Feature-rich Customer Accounts, and Order Tracking from Account.
- Customer Accounts: Re-orders from account, and Recently ordered items.
- Order Management: View, edit, create and fulfill orders from admin panel.