E Commerce Website Designing Company Bangalore
WordPress is a free, open source, Web-based software program that anyone can use to build and maintain a website or blog or e commerce website. Eezyy World, E Commerce website designing company Bangalore provides E Commerce website development for startup using WordPress platform for startup companies who don’t want to invest more in developing an e commerce website.
It was originally intended as an easy way to set up a blog. But, thanks to the efforts of a large “open source” community of WordPress programmers working to extend and improve its capabilities, WordPress has become much more than just a tool for bloggers.
Today’s WordPress is really a “content management system” (CMS), which means that it can be used to run full-sized, social media-rich business websites, e commerce websites, etc. We are a one of the very few companies among E Commerce website designing company Bangalore providing low cost e commerce websites.
- Search Engine Optimization: URL Rewrites give full control of URL’s Meta-information for products and categories.
- Site Management: Control multiple websites and stores from one Administration Panel.
- Catalog Management: Batch Import and Export of catalog, Google Base Integration, and Downloadable/Digital Products.
- Catalog Browsing: Layer/Faceted navigation for filtering of products, Product comparisons, and Product Reviews.
- Product Browsing: Downloadable Products, Multiple Images Per Product, and Product Image Zoom-in Capability.
- Checkout: One-Page Checkout and Guest Checkout.
- Shipping: Shipping to multiple addresses in one order.
- Payment: Multiple payment options, and Configurable authorization and capturing of funds.
- Customer Service: Feature-rich Customer Accounts, and Order Tracking from Account.
- Customer Accounts: Re-orders from account, and Recently ordered items.
- Order Management: View, edit, create and fulfill orders from admin panel.
- Create one or multiple invoices, shipments and credit memos per order to allow for split fulfillment.